Capitol Home Health is a family-owned and operated healthcare agency that is proud to serve Central Texas. We have offices in Austin, Marble Falls and San Antonio. We have earned the ACHC accreditation, the gold star standard in the healthcare industry, demonstrating that quality patient care is the core value of our agencies!
Each year, our employees are surveyed by Texas Monthly which has resulted in Capitol receiving the Best Companies to Work for in Texas award since 2014! We have also had the honor of being recipients of the Aggie 100 award which signifies us as one of the fastest growing Aggie-owned companies. Capitol is also an esteemed Inc. 5000 award winner since 2016. Capitol not only excels in patient care, but also in employee care. Together, we make a difference in our community!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for planning, coordinating, managing and directing all activities and programs of Capitol Home Health.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Master's degree in health care or related field preferred.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current and unencumbered license to practice professional nursing in the state of employment, preferred.
- At least three (3) to five (5) years' experience in health care management preferably in health care management preferably in health care
- Demonstrated an ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with the community.
- Knowledge of corporate business management.
- Demonstrates good communications and public relations
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Texas Department of Aging & Disability/Health & Human Services Education:
- Must have completed & provided a copy of Initial 8 hours of education.
- Must complete & provide copy of additional 16 hours of education within 12 months of accepting the position.
- Must complete a minimum of 12 hours annually to maintain appropriate certification.