AssureCare believes the foundation of a healthier community is built on empathy and a sense of urgency. We are seeking a Business Analyst to help us build healthier communities through our enterprise care management software solution. If you are interested in joining a fast-growing software company delivering increased efficiency and efficacy to clients and improving patient outcomes, AssureCare is looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals ready to make a powerful impact in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrate and champion user-centered design principles.
- Leverage prior experienced in the health care space to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Cultivate a knowledge of the care management solution business and customer needs.
- Create, analyze, and validate details on back-end/source system capabilities. (e. g: identify data sources and/or provide mapping/spec definition etc.).
- Contribute to refinement/grooming user stories, test scenarios etc., working closely with client subject matter experts, sprint team and other teams/stakeholders.
- Facilitate and help the team understand and define "how" the capability required can be accomplished, while influencing the “what.”
- Define configuration, integration, reporting, and automation requirements for AssureCare clients.
- Develop and maintain system flow diagrams depicting ‘As is’ and future state considerations.
- Develop and maintain data flow diagrams for system data integrations.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Participate in system design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Work collaboratively with design & development teams daily.
- May deliver presentations on topics including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience – IT and or Business Analysis that includes testing, debugging, documenting and/or maintaining applications or using applications in a business setting
- A background in healthcare or clinical business analysis, with specific knowledge of utilization management
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Solid understanding of Web services (SOAP, REST, XML etc.) and SQL are required.
- Experience within a clinical environment (experience with CMS, NCQA/HEDIS, URAC, etc.) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degrees and certifications in either software development or healthcare
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.