POSITION SUMMARY: We aresearching for a Full-Time Healthcare Partnership Director to grow our services in the community to ensure patients and families have the best end-of-life care. The Healthcare Partnership Director is responsible for managing all aspects of organization marketing including managing the members of the marketing team, establishing, and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and negotiating service contracts with managed care organizations, government agencies, and other payers.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Healthcare outsidesales experience required
- Minimum of three to five years of professional sales experience; expertisein the hospice and/or home healthindustry is strongly preferred
- Proven, consistent, and measurable track record of success in finding, signing, and growing business
- Ability to market effectively with customers, referral sources, and the community.
- Experience in leading a multi-member medical industry sales team to success by employing effective hiring, training, and coaching
- Strong communication skills, negotiation skills, public relations skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility, and cooperation in performing job responsibilities
- Valid drivers license and proof of insurance are required
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
To apply via text, text 1458 to 505-806-1865