Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Wood beams, a roaring stone fireplace in the lobby, and soaring Texas views all come together in La Cantera Resort & Spa. Inspired by world-famous King Ranch in South Texas, the lobby décor is a nod to the ranch’s “Big House.” Rustic furnishings, warm colors, and the spirit of hospitality all harken to the legacy of the “Big House.”
One of the premier luxury resorts in San Antonio, La Cantera reimagines its ranch roots through 496 rooms, 34 boutique-style Villas, and an exclusive adults-only floor. Overlooking 550 acres of The Texas Hill Country, La Cantera has become one of the most sought after San Antonio resorts.
At La Cantera, sophistication meets relaxation. Every experience provides the opportunity to discover something new. From our 25,000 sq. ft destination spa, Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness, to two championship golf course, guests can immerse themselves in the San Antonio scenery. Unlike other Hill Country resorts, La Cantera invites the peaceful Hill Country ambiance into every space.
These San Antonio accommodations embrace the intimacy of a boutique resort while still nodding to their Texas setting. Spacious living areas, cozy beds, and thoughtful amenities set these rooms apart from other San Antonio Hill Country suites. Each of these San Antonio suites and rooms encourages rest and relaxation so guests leave feeling renewed.
La Cantera is considered one of the top places to stay in The Hill Country. While there are many places to stay in San Antonio, La Cantera doesn’t just stand for great vacations. It stands for better living. Whether guests seek a romantic getaway in San Antonio or a family adventure, La Cantera offers engaging resort experiences for both.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer focused Host/Hostess to join our team! The Host/Hostess is key to a successful operation. This individual is responsible for greeting each guest as they arrive to the restaurant. They will also support the service team with delivering memorable hospitality to our guests. As a Host/Hostess, it is your responsibility to set the tone for the guests visit, you are the first and last contact they have. This individual will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in Restaurants! If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Greet guests as they arrive or move about the restaurant area
- Monitoring the open dining sections of the restaurant for empty and cleaned tables
- Estimating wait times for guests and monitoring the guest waiting list
- Ensuring that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting.
- Answering the telephone, booking reservations and moving tables together to accommodate large parties.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.