Human Resources Manager
Securitas is a global company that offers the most advanced and sustainable security solutions in the industry. We are located in 47 countries and have 355,000 employees worldwide and over 150,000 clients. Our mission is to help companies protect their most important assets. Utilizing state of the art technology combined with great people, we design custom solutions for our clients. We are expanding our management team and are currently seeking an experienced HR Manager.
As the HR manager, you will oversee the HR functions and will have responsibilities to:
* Manage recruitment needs for offices
* Manage state licensing requirements
* Have coaching and counseling skills
* Possess top notch organization skills
To be considered for this position, you will need to have the following experience and ability:
* A degree in Human Resources, preferred
* A minimum of two years' experience
* Heavy recruiting experience
* Experienced in hourly employee relations
* Highly professional and ethical with unquestioned integrity.
* Strong planning, organizing, and decision-making abilities.
* Conscientious and demonstrated initiative.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
While we ask a lot, we also have a lot to offer.
Starting salary is based on experience, plus a great benefit package that includes:
* Multiple Medical options, dental, vision
* Generous vacation, sick and paid holidays
If joining our management team sounds like the right fit for you, please click apply today!
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.