Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different - and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: San Antonio || TX
TJX is seeking a dynamic leader who has validated Human Resources management experience and thrives with rolling up their sleeves and being hands-on to join our Distribution Center (DC) team in a high visibility capacity. While leading a small group of associates, this individual will be responsible for a large scope of HR functions, including talent planning, risk management and talent development. This role has strong growth potential and collaborates with the senior leadership on HR-related initiatives. In this role, you will be part of a team that values curiosity, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships to execute on daily metrics. Through constant learning, discovery and partnership, you’ll not only help our business accomplish their critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact is limitless. Our culture asks for dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. Get ready to think creatively, work strategically, and make your mark at a leading global retailer and top employer.
What You will do:
- Be actively involved with many areas of Human Resources, including: talent management, talent development, organizational planning, labor relations/union, associate relations, risk management, benefits & payroll administration and workers’ compensation
- Collaborate with other managers throughout the DC to cultivate TJX’s culture of collaboration
- Build relationships and get to know the DC employees by being very hands-on with the team
- Work with a diverse group of employee populations, ranging from hourly to exempt-level
- Have the ability to identify areas of improvement and opportunity within the DC as they relate to HR
- 3+ years of managerial/supervisory experience
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience with a focus on talent development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Have the ability to pair strategic and tactical thinking in order to look at “big picture” HR operations as it relates to the business operations of the DC
- Knowledge of State and Federal law (i.e. ADA, FMLA)
- Labor relations/union environment experience
Come Discover Different at TJX - we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory - at all times of the day - and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: San Antonio || TX