This position plays a vital role in our talent acquisition ecosystem. The primary purpose will be to administer our pre-employment process for new hires including drug testing, background checks, motor vehicle records checks, and relocation coordination/processing.
- Establish supportive relationships with recruiters, generalists, and hiring managers while maintaining customer satisfaction for internal and external customers through the on-boarding process
- Process background screening requests for on-boarding/pre-employment process
- Coordinate and schedule drug and pre-employment exams for on-boarding/pre-employment process
- Process relocation requests for new hires and/or transfers
- Process post-accident drug testing
- Process Department of Transportation Verifications
- Process Random drug tests
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must possess high level of integrity and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving with ability to recognize issues and deal with them directly
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic attitude with capability to deal effectively with people
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written
- Organize work assignments and work independently
- Multi-task and prioritize daily responsibilities
- Work under pressure and respond to unplanned, critical events, time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent customer service, team work, organizational, communication, learning and computer skills
- Microsoft office products
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The coordinator level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, and 0-2 years of relevant job related experience
- The senior coordinator level requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and 2+ of relevant job experience
- ADP or PeopleSoft software preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
DISCLAIMER: The above statements, which are subject to change, are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.