Ref ID: 04080-0012000476
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Compensation: $150000.00 to $200000.00 yearly
Are you looking for stability in an organization that gives back to the community? An organization with endless opportunities for personal development? This may be the job for you! Robert Half has partnered with a leading firm in San Antonio to identify their new all-star employee as the HR Director for the firm. This position will oversee all things HR to include leadership of 5 HR leaders that report into this position. This organization is going through an exciting period of growth and change and the focus of this position will be to lead the team through all functions of HR while making the employees and company culture a top priority. This position will move fast, do not wait to apply!!
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Manages new employee onboarding and orientation.
• Maintains regular communication with employees to include employee counseling as directed.
• Oversees the Human Resources Department in conducting post new hire check-ins and updates as well as employee exit interviews.
• Coordinates communications with Texas Workforce Commission as well as managing all labor relations activities in coordination with the General Counsel.
• Coordinates and monitors yearly performance evaluations Firm-wide and works with Firm Management on merit increases.
• Ensures compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
• Oversees Human Resources Department management of FLMA and LOA paperwork and administration.
• Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the Firm’s culture and overall objectives.
• Responsible for reporting on metrics of the department and ensure compliance.