HR Generalist-High Growth Manufacturing Company
Our client is a stable organization that has been in business for over 40 years and are the BEST in their industry! They are a well-known niche brand that has experienced steady organic growth in many areas of the business but are also growing through acquisitions and through the development of other product lines that cater to a wide range of consumers. The business includes several different units to include manufacturing, selling, and distributing of a top-rated product in the US & across the globe.
This company is rapidly growing with no chance of slowing down. With the rapid growth this company is achieving, they have simply outgrown their inventory processes and need someone with a fresh perspective and excitement to join the team and create much-needed change. If you desire to make an impact & enjoy a challenge, this is your opportunity to make a difference with a leading and growing company in an exciting & fun industry!
Someone who is proactive & forward thinking, has experience with high growth companies, & is experienced in implementing inventory process improvements should apply!
Why take an HR Generalist position with this company?
- Laid back and family-oriented working environment
- High Growth company-organic and through acquisitions
- Team building activities such as yearly company games
- Diversified company with several different business units
- Work-Life Balance
- Opportunity to "make your mark" and improve upon current processes for this high growth & exciting company
What the HR Generalist will do...
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures.
- Onboarding to include orientation and enrollments.
- Continue to build out the HRIS modules in Paychex.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program and rewrites job descriptions as necessary, and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees
- Ensures compliance on posted materials, 401k, etc.
- Update employee records by recording changes including insurance coverage, loan payments, salary increases, terminations, transfers and promotions.
- Address employee HR and pay-related concerns and provide accurate information.
- Develop, manage and maintain comprehensive employee and payroll records, as well as instructions on how to perform key duties during an absence. Assist with the following backup duties as needed:
- Work with system and employees to collect, compile and enter payroll data using the appropriate software.
- Review and verify source documents, calculate and post payroll deductions, and process payroll by established deadlines.
- Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors.
What the company needs in an HR Generalist:
- Team Player with Strong Communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to create rapport with other leaders of the organization for their "buy-in" on needed process improvements
- Easy going & gets along well with teammates
- High performer & leader
- A desire to "take ownership" of your work
- An individual that takes initiative when processes are broken and finds solutions to improve upon or change them.
Education & Experience needed for the HR Generalist:
- Prior experience with the Paychex system strongly preferred
- A bachelor's degree or at least three (3) years of Human Resources experience
- Exceptional communication skills & ability to build rapport with other leaders of the company
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with all levels of management and employees.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, must be methodical and have the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, problem-solving, and analytical skills required
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws & regulations.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.