Ref ID: 04080-0011902061
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Compensation: $65000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Do you enjoy being THE GO-TO person for all things HR? Are you seeking incredible benefits and a fun team culture where employee appreciation is a priority to the organization? This may be the role you have been waiting for! Robert Half has partnered with a local engineering firm in San Antonio seeking a tactical and strategic partner to support all HR operations. This position will be responsible for planning and execution of all aspects of the HR program including payroll processing, benefits administration, recruiting, onboarding of new employees, training, leading employee performance review effort, and ensuring compliance with all labor laws and rules. Please connect with Amanda.Long@RobertHalf for immediate and confidential consideration.
• Process payroll in-house biweekly for under 100 employees
• Ensure compliance with labor laws and practices directly related to employment and health care laws. Stay current through Company sponsored training, outside counsel labor attorney, and respective vendor partners
• Manage comprehensive set of employee benefits and annual bonuses
• Maintain the compensation plan to include maintaining current market pay conditions and leading the communication and administration of the plan through annual compensation adjustments.
• Manage relationships with benefit partners
• Ensure compliance with benefits administration for employees
• Administer the Culture Index screening survey program
• Maintain and/or develop comprehensive job responsibilities and position descriptions for use in recruiting
• Leverage recruiting resources to assist in filling both technical and administrative positions as needed
• Administer background checks and drug testing requirements for potential recruits
• Prepare and deliver job offer packages to potential employees in partnership with hiring leads
• Develop and coordinate college recruiting programs including job fair participation
• Administer and lead supervisors and managers through preparation of performance reviews and development.
• Lead the employee onboarding process including reviewing and revising existing format and content and developing process enhancements to ensure warm welcome, introduction to the culture, and laying foundation for success with the utmost attention to detail
• Propose, plan and administer training programs for employees for administrative functions including timesheet and expense report preparation