Are we your company?
LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America’s largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- Gym Reimbursement
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Fuel reimbursement and gas card for applicable positions
LeafFilter Awards and Accolades:
- Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
- Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 3rd Largest Remodeler
- Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
- On pace to install $1.6 billion this year!
Responsible for training and improving the proficiency of subcontracting installation teams to build value and quality with customers through training and field engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, coach and develop installation subcontractors both in the office and in the field
- Improve subcontractor retention rates through impactful training and engagement
- Ensure jobs are installed daily to improve location attainment and effectiveness
- Responsible for driving proficiency and efficiency amongst installation subcontractors
- Installation training subject matter expert; able to teach all aspects of installing LeafFilter products on all types of homes with all LeafFilter products
- Able to identify weaknesses of individuals and teams and create or co-create ad hoc training events to address weaknesses
- Works with the Installation Managers on individual performance, abilities, and capacities of the installers
- Partner with leadership on identifying systemic training gaps and propose solutions to address gap
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ years of successful experience in home construction, remodeling, and/or installation
- Track record of successfully training, coaching, onboarding subcontractors
- Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to teach others through hands-on and documentation-based learning methods
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent presence and communication skills in presentation situations
- Strong customer service focus and ability to interact with customers
- Basic computer proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Reliable truck, van or SUV that can carry ladders
- Multi-height and adjustable ladders (28+ feet in height)
- Functioning tools to include drills, speed square, saw or grinder, etc.
- Ability to frequently be on ladders up to 3 story of homes
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Prior experience in gutter and gutter protection system installation
Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration. #IND123