LNOWS II Project Management Support R&K Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (R&K) is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with an earned reputation for delivering best-value services in Flying Operations Support, Health Care, Information Technology, Program Security, Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Project and Program Management, Exercise & Training Support and a variety of administrative services to the United States Air Force and other Government agencies.
Title: Project Management Support Location: 690 Intelligence Support Squadron Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, TX Duration: Full-Time/Permanent Clearance: TS/SCI Start Date: Upon Approval Duties: The successful candidate shall: Manage short and long term IT and facility projects, coordinating project objectives and tasks with the proper project stakeholders and associated parties to ensure timely completion of all assigned projects. Perform long term planning to align projects with 690 ISS strategic goals and objectives. All project managers are to perform duties IAW TO 00-33A-1001, PM Handbook, and local guidance. Other duties include but are not limited to: • Assist in manning and operating the 690 ISS Requirements Desk and act as the central focal point for gathering IT project requirements and ensure they are routed to the proper work centers for action, as well as, keep the customer informed and up-to-date on project status. Will evaluate each requirement to ensure all required information is provided. Will oversee routine small requirements from beginning to closure. All project managers are to perform duties IAW TO 00-33A-100, Requirement Desk Handbook, and local guidance.
• Update project management documentations (handbook, procedures).
• Assist with the continual development and evolution of the network Change Approval Board (CAB) process and ensure that proper coordination is obtained prior to any hardware, software, or patch deployment is installed on the production network.
• Track all assigned work and workflow for production network.
• Provide “on the job” project management training on project requirements and status, and how to perform functions to government personnel. Requirements: The Contractor shall meet the following qualifications: • Minimum 5 years of experience managing IT projects in support of network operations.
• Experience in both short and long term IT systems deployment and systems lifecycles.
• Expert in developing and streamlining project documentation.
• Experience in writing product evaluation papers and senior staff summary documents.
• Excellent oral and writing skills. R&K Enterprise Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer committed to cultural diversity and compliance. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for R&K job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.