There are over 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people in the United States, Canada, and has a growing presence in Europe. Our client is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sets up stations with all necessary supplies.
· Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
· Cooks menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
· Always follows supervisors’ direction.
· Follows proper cooking techniques for all dishes.
· Ensures food quality and timeliness.
· Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures according to company and state regulations.
· Complies with all nutrition, sanitation and safety regulations and standards.
· Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone.
· Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to management.
· Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.