The Alamo Kitchen Crew includes our cooks and dishwashers is the heartbeat of our theater. As a teammate in the Alamo Kitchen, you’re responsible for the preparation of food while following our high standards and recipes. A successful line cook will ensure that everything is in order – from the prepping of stations to maintaining a clean kitchen. You’ll be responsible for preparing our delicious recipes and plating for presentation to our theater guests as the cherry on top of their awesome Alamo experience.
Our Dish crew supports the team and makes sure we have the tools to do the job while keeping everyone safe and healthy, true superheroes in our kitchens.
As individual contributors who understand the importance of teamwork, our Kitchen Crew teammates put their best work forward every day while understanding and serving their role within the greater team to give our guests an awesome culinary experience.
To Ensure EVERY Guest Has An AWESOME Experience And Is EXCITED To Come Back
*OUR CORE VALUES*
*DO THE RIGHT THING*
We strive to be a force of good in our company, in our industry and in the world. We stand up for our beliefs even when it is hard. We start from a place of kindness.
We value what is unique about each other and celebrate our differences. We treat each other with respect, support each other’s passions, and help each other grow. We welcome healthy debate but don’t tolerate intolerance. We take this commitment outside our 4 walls, creating neighborhood theaters that are deeply tied to the local community.
Like the crew of the Starship Enterprise™, we seek out new experiences and pursue innovation in all of our work. We take risks and chart new territory. We learn from our mistakes and continuously improve.
*GIVE A SH!T*
We are passionate about creating awesome experiences. We obsess over every detail and take pride in our work because we know it makes all the difference to our guests and our teammates. Our pursuit of excellence drives us to do our best.
*Core Role Responsibilities*
* Uphold standards of behavior as defined by the company Core Values, Code of Conduct, and Operational Guidelines
* Maintains the highest safety standards and follows all protocols to keep our teams and guests healthy - is knowledgeable about all Alamo policies and procedures
* Makes food that looks and tastes delicious with high-quality ingredients
* Cleans, preps, organizes, and maintains kitchen and dishwashing areas as needed and assigned
* Fields, organizes and prepares guest food tickets based on approved operational processes - focused on safety, quality, accuracy, and efficiency
* Utilizes tools - measuring cups/spoons, scales, and any other tool required by Alamo kitchen operation’s protocols for ALL preparations
* Follows cleaning schedules, prep-lists, station stocking guides, and other kitchen systems used to control food waste, production, and quality
* Communicates needs, concerns, and other points of importance with teammates and managers regularly
* Supports the delivery of food and beverage orders as business dictates
* 2+ years experience in high volume food production environment
* Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment
* Must be able to execute light lifting, up to 50 lbs
* Must be able to stand in one place for extended periods
* Schedule flexibility - early mornings, late nights, weekends, holidays
* Comfortable with wearing a cloth or face-covering at all times
* Ability to move with caution and operate in a busy/sometimes loud environment
* Active food handlers certification with the applicable state agency
* Being a cinephile is a plus!
*What We Offer*
* A fun workplace where you can be yourself and do awesome work!
* Free movies & food
* Paid time off
* Competitive pay
* Flexible scheduling
* Medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, and voluntary benefits are available for all full-time teammates