Are you ready for an exciting paid internship in the newest Truck Plant in North America with state of the art manufacturing technologies?
Navistar is currently seeking interns pursuing a degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on meaningful projects, that help solve real-world challenges.
Over the 12 week program, Interns will develop a working knowledge of the trucking industry working as an integral part of our Manufacturing Operations team. Students will also develop an understanding of Navistar’s products, customers, values, & processes while gaining industry desirable skills and experiences as a valued member of the engineering team.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Must be able to provide housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required – For certain positions (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information)
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B or F-1 status)
- At least Sophomore standing for undergrad at the time of application
- Able to work at least 12 weeks (starting the end of May or early June through August)
- Previous applicable internships
- High level of computer skills (Microsoft Applications and Internet)
Navistar is a purpose-driven company, reimagining how to deliver what matters to create more cohesive relationships, build higher-performing teams and find solutions where others don't.
Navistar is the Lisle, Illinois-based parent company of International® brand commercial trucks and engines, IC Bus® brand school and commercial buses, all-makes OnCommand® Connection advanced connectivity services, aftermarket parts brands Fleetrite®, ReNEWed® and Diamond Advantage® and Brazilian manufacturer of engines and gensets MWM Motores Diesel e Geradores.
With a history of innovation dating back to 1831, Navistar has more than 12,000 employees worldwide and is part of TRATON SE, a global champion of the truck and transport services industry.
Accelerating the Impact of Sustainable Mobility:
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.