Verifies proper job materials are received and preps job trays for further facility processing.
1. Prioritize tray processing based on FIFO.
2. Properly prepare tray for processing.
3. Visually inspect lens for defects.
4. Ability to communicate and escalate with peers and leadership
5. Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of all equipment, workstations and overall facility.
6. Practice and comply with all requirements to promote a safe and healthy work environment.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience preferred
Experience & Background:
• One (1) to three (3) years of related manufacturing experience preferred
• Ability to read English in order to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
•General mathematical skills to include basic adding, subtracting, multiplication and divisionReasoning Ability
• Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
• General problem solving abilities
• Exhibit sound and accurate judgment and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to stand, use hands and fingers to handle, feel, pick or pinch, and talk or hear most of the time. The associate is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in this location is moderate (use of computers, printers and machines). Limit weight for lifting, pulling and pushing is no more than 50 pounds. When lifting loads heavier than 50 pounds, requirement is to use two or more people to lift the load. Ability to work varying schedules to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Visionworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. With regard to all employment practices, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or current military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local law. We strive to employ and promote only those applicants and employees who are best suited for open positions and who possess the necessary skills, education and qualifications for the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.