Experis is looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor (2nd Shift) for a career elevating opportunity with a global automotive parts manufacturer starting-up a Texas operation here in San Antonio, Texas.
Ideal candidates will have
-Automotive or OEM Manufacturing experience
-Lead or Supervisor experience in a production or shop floor
-Familiarity with SAP and industry standard software
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensure working performance
- Ensure process working orders on schedule considering available capacity in close alignment with MRP Controller.
- Ensure correct closing of working orders including confirmation, scrap and material consumption.
- Customize and optimize organizational and manufacturing process flows on workcenters.
- Is involved in design of workcenter and machines.
- Monitoring and ensuring for inventory in the production supply area and work in process inventory.
- Support and inform to ensure the technical machine availability. Support maintenance to execute the maintenance and repair of equipment by making the equipment available. Inform the status of the machine to Production Manager, Maintenance Manager, Team Leader Manufacturing and Production Controller
Ensure Quality assurance concerning production quality and inspection tasks.
- Monitor production quality, analyze defects, rework and scrap and provide results to quality assurance.
- Participate with the measurement of setting and implementing quality standards.
Disciplinary and functional guiding of employees.
- Guiding, instructing and training of employees.
- Monitor working performance, verify working results.
- Ensure the compliance of safety regulations.
- Participate in continuous improvement process concerning productivity and quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERT in -
Production Processes Orientation
The job holder is aware of the quality policy, the relevant quality objectives, their contribution to the effectiveness of the quality management system, including the benefits of improved performance and the implications of not conforming with the quality management system requirements. Furthermore the jobholder is aware of his/her impact on product quality and the importance of his/her activities in achieving, maintaining and improving quality, including customer requirements and the risks involved for the customer with non-conforming products.