UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are in search of a confident, organized professional to help market our UnitedHealthcare Hearing Products to our clients, members and internal stakeholders. If you’re ready for a challenging position that offers a variety of responsibilities and room for growth, we encourage you to apply today. Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.
If you are located in Minnesota, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of marketing communications projects, ensuring on-time, on-budget, high-quality deliverables.
- Develop content for marketing materials, advertisements, marketing campaigns and thought leadership articles.
- Oversee internal and external communications for employees, clients and members.
- Develop and distribute key stakeholder communications and internal newsletter.
- Create content for UHCHearing.com websites and other digital properties.
- Write and post content for social media channels.
- Partner with the UnitedHealth Group Public Relations team on press releases, articles, editorials and media opportunities.
- Identify and recommend communication opportunities for future growth by deepening the understanding of the market, competition, business goals and value propositions.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications and/or related field
- 3+ years of Marketing, Communications or related experience
- Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated attention to detail, prioritization, and organization skills
- Proficient level of experience utilizing Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop experience
- Omni-channel marketing experience
- Healthcare and/or Medicare experience
- Familiarity with Federal and State regulations (e.g., CAN-SPAM compliance regulations)
- High level of organizational skills required with experience managing and prioritizing many deliverables simultaneously
- Solid written and verbal presentation skills; able to assemble and present information clearly to executive stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to be concise, and strong instincts on how to communicate most effectively with partners/requestors, such as when to reach out by email vs by phone
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with many different cross-functional teams
- Customer service acumen, the ability to navigate expectations from requestors
- Ability to navigate considerable ambiguity; asking questions in a partnership-forward way, knowing when to consult vs when to answer questions independently
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities from inception to completion
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Marketing, Healthcare, Regulations, Medicare, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote