326% Growth - SaaS - EdTech
Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row .
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
The Marketing Campaign Manager, at its core, is a Project Management role. The Marketing Campaign Manager will ensure the timely delivery of Marketing Campaigns across all channels through diligent project management and communication. In addition, the Campaign Manager will work closely with Audience Managers to understand, coordinate, and manage the deliverables and related programs. This includes creating workback schedules, managing workflow, approvals, and associated processes and systems.
Campaign Managers work within a project management system to set dates, create visibility, and manage the campaign development process. They work closely with key campaign execution stakeholders to ensure that each group understands the deliverables, timelines, and SLAs. The Campaign Manager provides ongoing updates, facilitates problem-solving, and acts as the "glue" that ties groups together and streamlines workflows and processes.
As a new function with our company, each Campaign Manager has the opportunity to greatly impact marketing efficiency and nimbleness by bringing discipline and operational excellence to our Marketing organization.
This role will always be fully remote, with the option of working on-site if desired in one of our offices in Charlotte, NC or San Jose, CA.
- Drive the Marketing organization to dates and deliverables - the Campaign Managers are empowered to drive the deliverables from stakeholder teams to meet campaign dates.
- Outline the end-to-end Campaign delivery process - apply a disciplined approach to the development and execution of Marketing campaigns and leverage that across all Audiences and Channels. Work closely with Audience Managers, leaders, and key stakeholders to communicate and create transparency around deliverables, workflows, workback schedules, etc.
- Effectively utilize the Campaign Management system - setup, manage, and track campaigns in the campaign management/project management system to facilitate the overall project management process to increase the company's marketing department efficiency and productivity.
- Develop a keen understanding of the various components necessary in integrated campaigns - work with and advise, Audience Managers on the content of their Campaign Briefs to ensure that the documents are not missing important details and deliverables necessary to the timely and effective execution of the campaign.
- Schedule and facilitate review sessions with Audience Managers and key Stakeholders - ensure that all key stakeholders and campaign execution staff are informed and understand the deliverables' expectations, scope, and timing. Surface any critical issues and communicate progress to meet the timelines and launch dates.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of Marketing experience
- Project management experience preferred
- 1+ year of campaign management experience (preferred, but not necessary)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the 3 years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend
- Company-sponsored medical benefits
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks