UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The positions in the user experience job function are all related to user-centered design - a process to help ensure products and services meet the needs of customers, employees, and other users. This job function is a collection of specialties each with a unique skill set. These roles may involve UX design, visual design, user research, accessibility, front-end development, or data visualization. Colleagues in these roles use their knowledge of interface design, research methods, accessibility guidelines, and current programming techniques to design, research, develop and assess products and services to enhance the overall user experience and create usable and accessible digital experiences.
- Work with product owners, users, and stakeholders to develop solutions that effectively solve problems and meet business objectives
- Oversee and contribute to the creation of wireframes, prototypes, visual designs, and usability tests
- Promote the value of user-centered design throughout the organization
- Collaborate with designers to maintain and expand upon our design system standards
- Research best practices and industry guidance to build better solutions
- Identify opportunities for improvement within existing work and processes
- Facilitate stakeholder reviews to gain approvals
- Provide user experience recommendations and guidance to leadershipy
- Generally, work is self-directed and not prescribed
- Works with less structured, more complex issues
- Serves as a resource to others
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree in Creative - or Technology-related field
- 3+ years of work experience relevant to User Experience (UX)
- 1+ years of experience with software used to create wireframes and prototypes
- 1+ years of experience performing research and making recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience with user-centered design and/or design thinking
- Expert in Design & Prototyping, with tools like: Axure, Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Skilled in visual and interactive design and creating information architecture, wireframes & prototypes
- Portfolio that displays design and expertise
- Ability to provide a portfolio or sample of previous work
- HTML5 and CSS3 skills, with cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility, accessibility
- Health Insurance Experience
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Experience Manager or similar CMS
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. The salary/hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $71,400 to $127,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Marketing UX Engineer, Marketing, UX Engineer, UX, telecommute, telecommuter, telecommuting, remote, work from home