Medical Administrative Assistant
Aveanna Healthcare the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S. is growing and we are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Operations Specialist position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
$13 - $14 /hour, plus monthly incentive
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am/5:00pm *on call
The Medical Assistant provides support relating to the day to day operations with regards to personnel files and any other documentation related to employment in order to assist the office in maintaining compliance.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Verifies new employees’ credentials and maintains annual compliance
- Assists with caregiver weekly payroll
- Protects and honors patient and coworker confidentiality.
- Performs data entry and paperwork filing.
- Assist in answering a multi-line phone system.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with colleagues and all levels of management within corporate and branch offices.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree a PLUS.
- Proficient in English, Bilingual a PLUS.
- Home Health experience a PLUS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in Word and Excel.
- Team player, organization skillset and ability to multitask.
Benefits of the Medical Administrative Assistant:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
- Easy access to state-of-the-art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Opportunities to grow professionally
*benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
If you feel that you are a match for our Operations Specialist
opening, we welcome you to submit your resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.