Please send all resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Essential Duties:MUST BE FULLY BILINGUAL (English/Spanish)
• Performs and documents clinical intake using appropriate terminology and abbreviations to determine patient's chief complaints.
• Takes and documents patient vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, weight, height, etc).
• Prepares patients for exams, treatments, or procedures.
• Collects and or assist in blood, urine or any other bodily samples for laboratory analysis.
• Administers injections, medications and treatments as directed by physician or provider.
• Sets up instruments and equipment for specific procedures.
• Provides education to patient and family regarding patient's condition and ongoing care.
• Responds to calls and questions from patients.
• Reports STDs, communicable diseases, etc. to appropriate agencies.
• Assists in completion of quality assurance checks.
• Assists in maintaining clinic in a clean and orderly fashion.
• Maintains inventory of medical supplies in exam rooms.
• Prepares patients for transfer by ambulance.
• Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests and inquiries from clients.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; graduate of an accredited Medical/Nursing Assistant program preferred; two years' experience in a clinical setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.