Medical Collections Specialist!
a Medical Collections Specialist will do research and work with Insurance Companies resolving outstanding balances! Give patients peace of mind that their bill is in good hands! YOUR hands!About the Company:
My client, the nation's leading long-term care focused behavioral health provider, is taking over some major territory! Business is booming and growing! They are looking to add a Medical Collections Specialist to the team.
- Business Casual Dress Code.
- Team Oriented Environment.
- Flexible Hours/Varied Shifts.
- Paid Training
- Convenient Location
Responsibilities for Medical Collections Specialist
- Research insurance denial claims and works with Insurance Companies to resolve.
- Documents all collection activities.
- Maintain aging reports
- Maintains accurate records of accounts.
- When encountering discrepancies, investigate and develop ability to offer solutions to resolve delinquent accounts, such as terms change and/or late delivery of goods or services.
Ideal Candidates for the Role of Medical Collections Specialist
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Handle Large Call Volume over the phone.
- Quick Thinking and Good Problem Solving Skills.