University Health is currently seeking a Medical Laboratory Scientist II to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
Performs duties within the Clinical Laboratories area, which requires a sound knowledge of clinical laboratory science. Requires evaluating clinical data and quality control information. Responsible for overseeing employees in area.
- Requires at least 2 years’ experience in clinical laboratory experience in the specific department worked.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in medical technology, clinical laboratory, chemical, physical, or biological science
- High school graduate or equivalent AND successfully completed military training of 50 or more weeks and served as a medical laboratory specialist.
Certification by the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) is required.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits Package