Kforce has a client in search of a talented Network Engineer in San Antonio, TX.
The Network Engineer position will operate within the Professional Services project team and will be responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of our valued clients' enterprise IT environments. The Network Engineer will work in a team environment contributing technical expertise to the evaluation, design, build and delivery of complex IT solutions while utilizing their proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
- Complete assigned tasks on time, as well as initiative to expand level of expertise
- As the Network Engineer, you will perform configuration and installation of network and infrastructure equipment
- Perform analysis of customer infrastructure and provide recommendations for remediation of findings
- Provide recommendations for technology solutions in the form of work estimation reviews, technology updates and work demand
- The Network Engineer will follow up and provide accurate, detailed, professional written technical documentation to include accurate time reporting required for the creation and tracking of performance metrics
- Balance independent problem solving with proactive, organized requests for support from team members with different levels of experience
- Further develop technical skills by proactively seeking to expand knowledge and skills through classes, VOD, manuals, conferences and other materials
- The Network Engineer will develop solid working knowledge of Cisco and other company practice technologies