Ultimate Staffing Services is assisting a manufacturing company in search for an experienced Office Administrator to join their team. The company is located in the Schertz area off 3009. This role is paying $19-20 an hour, M-F 8-5.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for performing administrative, bookkeeping, purchasing and routine clerical tasks. Their responsibilities will include the following tasks (other duties may be assigned)
* Verify and post business purchases in proprietary purchasing software using documents such as invoices, receipts, and purchase orders.
* Search inventory records or warehouse to determine if sufficient materials on hand
* Consult catalogs and suppliers to obtain prices and specifications.
* Create purchase orders and follow up as necessary with vendors
* Work with Controller and Accounts Payable Specialist at sister company providing supporting documentation and clarification on purchase orders.
* Accounts Receivable functions
* Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail.
* Data Entry
* Welcoming visitors to the office.
* Answering and routing phone calls, screening when necessary.
* Taking and delivering messages.
* Ensuring the office runs smoothly
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as record keeping and filing.
* Ability to work independently.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a Contract to Hire permanent position will pay $19-20 hrly DOE, M-F 8-5. Background and drug checks will be conducted prior to hiring. If you are interested, please click APPLY. Call Jennifer for questions 210-756-9503. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.