We are recruiting for an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) with OBIEE Server and BI Publisher experience to work in support of a federal government program. Qualified candidates will have experience with OBIEE architecture and Oracle EBS integration to support installation, maintenance, securing, and performance tuning for the OBIEE applications and databases. Oracle Middleware and SOA for Oracle enterprise applications. A current security clearance is required for consideration.
LOCATION: Remote from a U.S. based location.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Support setup for High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
- Install, setup, and maintain Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Cloud Control 13c and agents.
- Participate in database capacity planning related to database growth and system utilization, trend analysis and predicting future database resource requirements.
- Provide pro-active and reactive performance analysis Troubleshooting and Monitoring
- Support Oracle RAC/Multitenant architecture.
- Support migration methods using DataPump, PDB Cloning, CDB Cloning.
- U.S. citizenship
- Current security clearance (Secret minimum)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline; additional years of related experience will be considered as a substitute
- Current Security+ Certification is required
- One or more of these industry recognized certifications meeting DoD 8570 compliance such CISSP, CCNA, CAP, CASP+ CE, CCISO, CND, CSSLP, CYSA+, GSLC, SSCP.
- Experience with OBIEE architecture and Oracle EBS integration to support installation, maintenance, securing, and performance tuning for the OBIEE application and database..
- 3+ years of related experience for Mid Level
- 7+ years of related experience for Senior Level
- Experience with Oracle Middleware including SOA and Oracle enterprise applications.
- Experience working with BI Publisher (BIP) Server/OBIEE Server
- Hands on experience with implementation, upgrade and tuning of large-scale environments.
- Experience with EBS High Availability and Disaster Recovery concepts and options, including RAC, PCP, Shared File Systems, ASM, Data Guard, and other replication strategies.
- Patch assessment and application
- Performance problem identification and remediation.
- Systems Administration experience with Linux operating systems.
- Experience with OE Linux is a plus.
- Experience with DBaaS in an OCI environment is a plus.
- Experience with ExaCS in an OCI environment is a plus.