Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Information and Cyber Security (ICS) team is embarking on a multi-year initiative to improve Wells Fargo’s resiliency to the tactics, and techniques used by today’s most advanced adversaries. ICS is looking to bring together a multi-functional, agile team to partner across disciplines in order to create a more secure future for the company and its customers. Join a team of dedicated Cybersecurity professionals working to implement cutting edge threat detection and prevention tools and techniques.
Our Enterprise Information Security team is looking for a strong cyber security professional to join our Offensive Security Research Team (Application Incident Response and Research). The role will identify unique ways to solve problems for the bank by creating custom tooling and advancing in-house capabilities. Looking for someone who can bring new ideas and perspectives to identifying and reacting to new threats to the banks data. The position will expand the data collection and classification models that utilize heuristics and ML technologies. The person must have experience and knowledge in the area of scaling out large custom applications. The position involves collaborating with other members of the Cyber Security Defense and Monitoring Team to collaborate on enhancing the detection capabilities to protect the bank. This position reports to the Offensive Security Research Team and works closely with our defense partners in a purple team capacity.
- Own and operate custom tooling platforms
- Scale out existing tooling and infrastructure
- Research innovative ways to identify control gaps at scale
- Develop algorithms to create new data categorization models using heuristics and ML
- Collaborate with other teams to identify problems and gaps that require new and unique solutions
- Identify automation opportunities
- Share the knowledge you learn with other team members and partners
- Be an evangelist for the Offensive Security Research Team
- 3+ years of information security experience in converged testing (red teaming) demonstrated through work or military experience
- 1+ year of experience in network, social, and physical domains demonstrated through work or military experience
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: creating proof of concepts, creating exploits, or reverse engineering demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Linux operating system engineering or automation
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Proficient in working with systems, networks, and application vulnerability testing
- Ability to manage complex security scenarios and develop innovative solutions to address the most recent cyber threats
- Knowledge or experience of containerization related management stacks with Docker, Swarm or Kubernetes
- 2 + years of experience with Elasticsearch development, integration or support
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- 1 + years of machine learning experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with cloud infrastructure
- Highly experienced with operating system and application hardening best practices
- Understanding of recent research and industry advances in Cyber security threat detection and Cyber security experimentation/testing.
- Certifications in one or more of the following: Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC/SANS), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP), Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE), Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE), Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE), or Amazon AWS Certifications.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Saint Louis Park: 600 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
DC-Washington: 1700 K Street NorthWest - Washington, DC
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd - Plano, TX
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr - Glen Allen, VA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.