Peyton Resource Group is seeking a Corporate Paralegal with strong preparation, filing, and maintaining of applications, licenses, registrations, certificates of authority, and other related documents with state insurance departments and other regulatory authorities. The Paralegal must have strong contract review experience and catch areas of concerns, prior to corporate attorney reviews.
Essential Job Duties:
- Obtain and maintain all licenses, registrations, and certificates of authority that are necessary for the company to carry out its business activities and to fully comply with all applicable federal and state statutes, regulations, and rules.
- Review, draft, prepare, negotiate, and advise internal clients with respect to a broad array of commercial contracts and other transactional documents.
- Organize and maintain corporate legal files and contracts databases.
- Receive, review, and organize incoming requests for legal review of contracts and other legal documents.
- Manage the execution, distribution, and filing processes with respect to contracts and other legal documents.
- Assist with the maintenance of contract templates, including creating and updating contract templates and maintaining a database for such contract templates.