PARALEGAL position starting salary $43,000 annually. Higher starting salary with the right experience combined with generous salary growth potential.
Thomas J. Henry Law, the largest personal injury law firm in Texas and nationally recognized plaintiff’s law firm, seeks highly motivated Legal Assistants and Paralegals with Plaintiff personal injury experience.
Our paralegals have one of the highest median pay rates compared to every other personal injury firm in the state.
PARALEGAL Essential Functions
The ideal candidate will be proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel, be highly organized, work well in a structured team environment, have experience in litigation, assisting with and attending trial, assisting with preparation for depositions, including expert depositions, obtaining and maintaining medical and billing records, maintain high volume calendar and litigation deadlines, deadline and detail-oriented.
PARALEGAL Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous law office experience preferred
- Customer service background preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce software or other CRM system
- Experience with a variety of office equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
Paralegal Benefits include:
- Medical – 80% employer contribution
- Dental, Vision, Life & other supplemental insurance
- 401K with Employer Matching (up to 4%)
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary gym membership
- Company events – to include giving back to the community!
Why Work Here?
This is the firm that will take your career to the next level. We focus on obtaining RESULTS for our clients!
Our law firm has been named a “Best Place to Work” in the country by Glassdoor two years in a row!
We consistently outperform our peers in categories such as:
- Career Opportunities
- Compensation and Benefits
- Culture and Values
- Senior Leadership
If you are looking for the opportunity to make the most of your experience, talents and work ethic, we may be the place for you!
Please submit cover letter and resume.
Multiple positions available in Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Corpus Christi.