- **Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. may be considered as W2 candidates.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client's business needs and requirements.**
Job Id: 74057
Duration: 08/15/2022 to 12/12/2022 (Contract to Hire)
Work address: San Antonio, TX 78240
Provide assistance and support to the Corporate Development team and legal staff by gathering information, researching the law, and preparing opinions and legal documents.
• Drafts generic, state-specific and / or client specific contracts.
• Submit, track, monitor and successfully conclude contracts and agreements
• Host collaboration meetings with multiple departments across the enterprise
• Communicates across multiple teams to meet deadlines.
• Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft tools/applications
• AdobeSign experience (or similar application)
• Very strong note taking skills
Preferred Paralegal Certification
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department .
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)