Our Client, a national non-profit company serving military families in Northeast San Antonio, is looking for an Part-Time Accountant with opportunity to grow into a full-time role. Starting wage is $21 - $24 per hour depending on experience.
Duties for the Part-Time Accountant position include:
- Maintaining accounting records for AP, credit card charges and inventory activity.
- Classifying and entering transactional details in the accounting system.
- Performing monthly closing duties; bank reconciliations, inventory reporting and detailed transaction reports.
- Maintaining fixed asset system and entering monthly depreciation.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Part-Time Accountant are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- 3 years of experience in accounting or office administration.
- Experience with Quickbooks and MS Office Programs.
Benefits of working with the Express Employment Professionals Northeast Office:
- No fees
- Weekly Pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Days Eligibility (at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
This is a long-term opportunity. Hours for the Part-Time Accountant position are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Starting wage is $21 - $24 an hour with an opportunity to grow into a full-time role.
Call or text Express Employment Professionals San Antonio NE Office at (210) 653-5627.
Resume required; send to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . (Please indicate which position you are applying for).