Under minimal supervision applies advanced skills to diagnose, maintain, repair, and direct the repair of all manufacturing equipment in a safe manner. Execute Continuous Improvement (CI) projects and minor automation, controls, and instrumentations. Execute system modifications of Continuous Improvement (CI) projects under the direction of Manufacturing Engineer or Engineering Manager. Utilize Manufacturing Engineer as resources to problem solve and troubleshoot equipment-related issues as needed.
1. Assisting in developing and implementing PM and Total Productive Maintenance.
2. Maintaining equipment drawings and create repair and/or calibration procedures.
3. Routine check and resolve issues in all operations of the plant and ensure they are in good condition and operating safely.
4. Providing technical assistance to maintenance associates and operates in a safe manner.
REM-04 WS-04 WS-LC
Shift start: 6:30PM
Shift length: 12 hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends required
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 21+ years old
At least 3 years of experience of electrical and pneumatic automation and instrumentation in manufacturing environment is required
Clarios, is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. Our batteries power 1 in 3 cars worldwide. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. With 16,000+ employees and over 50 facilities around the globe we develop, manufacture, and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle.