Remote Principal Mobile Engineer
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Samantha Lima
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Located in beautiful Boston, MA, we have created a plat-form that allows users to measure and improve product adoption without the need for a developer! Our non-code product is utilized by thousands of innovative and product-led business around the world including SquareSpace and more!
We are a company dedicated to providing our employees with a work-life balance. From unlimited PTO with a minimum 10-day vacation requirement, to a completely remote company! We make sure our employees are well taken care of.
This candidate must be comfortable managing a fully-remote team.
Why join us?
- 100% remote
- Home office & tech budget
- OneTime $1,000 home office stipend and an additional $500 annual budget for extra work related tech (outside of Mac or PC)
- Coworking Space Reimbursement
- Fair Pay - Bands and salaries are audited on a regular basis to help maintain fairness and market value
- Unlimited vacation, must take a minimum of 10 days vacation a year
- Paid Holidays
- Lead Principal Engineer for the mobile team comprised of three engineers, a designer, a QA Engineer, and a product manager
- Write a technical proposal, architect a solution, break down an epic, collaborate on an API spec, implement a feature, or mentor engineers
- collaborate with your mobile team to design and develop native iOS and Android SDKs with an exceptional developer experience that our customers can embed in their mobile apps
- work with frontend engineers on our Experiences team to enhance or develop new tools for non technical customers to design native, mobile optimized experiences in their browser
- included on all development stages
- Our engineering teams work in two week iterations, communicate mostly via Slack, and are committed to remote, agile development. When you are ready, you'll create and send a pull request with tests and tag your team for review. We use CI pipelines to deploy to production and regularly improve them to deliver higher quality software faster.
- Designed & developed iOS and Android SDKs (backward compatibility and observability)
- Regularly collaborated with teammates working on platforms outside of iOS and/or Android to develop innovative solutions that behave consistently
- Unit & Integration Testing
- Comfortable influencing cross team mobile standards, practices and tools by rolling up your sleeves
- Debugging challenging issues such as race conditions
- Measuring and improving perceived mobile performance and security
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.