Drive technical leadership of the Cryptography team, including all aspects of Public Key Infrastructure, Encryption Key Management, and Certificate Registration Authority systems. Lead technical efforts to get Cryptography solutions hardened in the Cloud. Provide operations support in the day to day tasks involved with an enterprise level PKI infrastructure. Duties assigned are to help analyze, identify gaps, design, build, and support a complaint key management/PKI environment. This position will analyze, evaluate, and document weaknesses in cryptographic security systems and algorithms for remediation. You will help support day to day requirements for certificate and key management infrastructure. This role will also include providing innovative solutions to automate repetitive tasks. Assist in researching, troubleshooting, and resolving a variety of PKI related issues.
- 10 or more years of PKI experience
- 10 or more year experience with HSM Hardware Security Modules
- 5 or more years Window Server administration
- 5 or more year experience with Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS)
- 5 or more year experience with Microsoft Online Certificate Services Provider (OCSP)
- Understanding of X.509, RSA and general certificate management processes
- Experience with certificate lifecycle management
- Experience authoring Certificate Polices and Certification Practice Statements (CP/CPS)
- Ability to be on call
- Provide physical support at the Data Center
- Understanding of physical controls around encryption materials
- Automation scripting experience
- 3 or more year of Power shell experience and or scripting experience
- CISSP or other security related certification.
- Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, GCP, AWS) experience
- OAuth knowledge
- 10+ years of Identity and Access Management Experience
- Experience preparing detailed architecture and design documents
- Machine certificate experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.