Product Designer (UI/UX Products)
6 Month Contract to Hire
100% Remote PST/CST Locations
**PLEASE INCLUDE PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED
This is Product designer as in the full breadth of UX/UI digital product cycle. It is often labeled as UX designer
Are you inspired by designing enterprise grade applications that drive business impact to the tune of billions of dollars? Do you dream of being at the forefront of using design principles to disrupt decision making for entire lines of businesses? Do you want to leverage your design skills to help create products our customers love? If you answered yes to any of these then you've got to check out the Product Designer role. We are building a cutting edge, internal consulting team to grow our business through delighting our customer. If you crave customer satisfaction, are lit up by technology, and live for transformation, this is the job for you.
As a Product Designer, you will own and drive the design for product features that support the organization. You will work collaboratively with Product and Engineering to create, refine, and explore ways in which business partners are able to create world class title and escrow technology. In a fast-paced, collaborative environment, you'll drive design from early-stage concepts all the way through final delivery and launch.
We are looking for a talented and experienced designer with exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills, and solid design instincts who can translate business needs into fantastic customer-focused solutions. Ideal candidates are self-starters who bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on. They are responsive, flexible, and thrive in collaborative work environments.
- End-to-end UX Design for multiple platforms and tools.
- Act as "go to" with in-depth knowledge of UI/UX best practices and standards.
- Conceptualize and iterate designs rapidly based on user feedback
- Create user flows, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications to Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into the design.
- Facilitate and participate in design & co-creation workshops
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
- 6+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer or similar.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and product design, that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, user-centered design and design-thinking methodologies.
- Experience designing for complex web applications and digital products with multiple user touchpoints.
- Expert in high-fidelity design and prototyping with Figma or equivalent.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Relentless desire for innovation while balancing the user model with the implementation models.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- provided by Dice