At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Product Management Senior Manager to lead data product / platform support who will report to the head of Consumer Data & Enablement Platform Management, Utility Services and Consent Engine. This leader is responsible for standing up the share business operating function which will help accelerate technical delivery by standardizing and centralizing support services so that the data utility teams can focus on functional delivery.
This leader will be responsible for standing up a central function including, L1 help desk, UAT Coordination and planning, release and defect management, end user communications and utility / application monitoring. This effort will require significant coordination across multiple stakeholders to emphasis on prioritization and delivery of the most foundational elements in an accelerated manner, and creativity in strategic and iterative solutioning for data needs. This is a highly complex, highly visible, role supporting major investments supporting multiple lines of business and centers of excellence.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop teams of managers and individual contributors for leading product strategy
- Consult, develop, market, and manage performance analysis for products that have high impact on companywide growth opportunities and success
- Identify and recommend opportunities for product enhancements and business requirements
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of product management team to meet moderate to high risk deliverables
- Interpret and develop pricing policies and distribution strategies, which may include global considerations
- Collaborate and consult with product managers, analysts and multiple level managers
- Interact directly with vendors
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Product Management
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
- 6+ years of Product Management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of Management experience
- Technical experience including Cloud-first data architecture, such as Spring Cloud
- Experience with MongoDB, Kafka, and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/coaching/direction, recognizing and developing team members and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment, including internationally.
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability to engage and influence senior technology and business executives
- Ability with creatively and critically thinking to identify opportunities to uniquely and effectively meet customer needs.
- Experience with Banking, Finance, Risk, Regulatory Reporting data platforms and technologies, and experience addressing data related requirements of regulatory agencies and internal stakeholders
- Broad experience with Banking applications, products, technology architecture
- Expert level of experience with relationship management, delivery management, and program management
- Flexible and adaptable; Able to work in ambiguous situations; Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- At-scale Financial Institution experience strongly desired; Strong understanding of what drives business value
- Experience creating strategic plans for enterprise-wide business initiatives
- Experience creating and implementing an operation help desk function
- Ability to travel up to 5% of time
2700 S Price Road, Chandler - AZ
301 S Tryon St, Charlotte - NC
11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
1305 W W T Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
18190 N Dallas Pkwy - Dallas, TX
800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
400 Highway 169 S - Minneapolis, MN
4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
114 N Beaumont St - D Bldg- Saint Louis, MO
1150 W Washington Street , Tempe, AZ
Required location(s) listed above. Relocation assistance NOT available for this position
Salary range is determined by location of the job. May be considered for a discretionary bonus,
Restricted Share Rights, or other long - term incentive awards.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.