Searching for a Product Marketing Manager with start up and B2B marketing experience to join our growing team with excellent room for growth, stellar benefits, and ability to learn and work on many different challenging projects!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelli Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in our Irvine HQ, we are a stable, rapidly growing IT & Services company committed to superior products and advanced technology to produce best in quality and cloud-based video services. We are now seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our fast growing team due to tremendous success!
If you are a Product Marketing Manager with security experience and are eager to learn and grow, please apply today!
*Position open to remote or in a hybrid schedule in our Irvine, CA HQ*
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Stellar Benefits Package including 4 weeks vacation, 3 weeks sick leave, 401k with 4% match
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- When in office, we have weekly lunch and unlimited snack drawers, an on-site gym, fun outdoor areas with pool table, ping pong table, and basketball court
- While remote, we have been keeping the culture alive with virtual activities, such as happy hours, game night, paint night, cooking classes, etc.
- High visibility with executive teams
- Strong leadership team
- Amazing, genuine, passionate, and collaborative team culture; all hands on deck! We love hearing your questions and ideas!
- Excellent opportunity for learning and growth
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for product positioning, product launch planning and management, competitive analysis, and creating compelling marketing materials to help direct and channel the sales team’s understanding of our company's solution, and build competitive differentiation. This is a highly collaborative role within the marketing team, and requires a self starter who can influence and work well with teams across the organization, including product management, marketing, engineering, sales, finance and senior leadership.
- Develop and manage product launch plans in collaboration with product managers and marketing managers
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans for sales and marketing teams
- Work closely with product management team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Lead the marketing team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product launches
- Create and update training materials and training programs for partners as well as the outside sales team
- In collaboration with marketing team members, recommend programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for our company
- Develop product marketing materials including website content, product data sheets, presentations, use cases, case studies and other sales material and content/communication in collaboration with marketing managers and product managers
- Monitor competitors and build/update competitive battle cards
- In collaboration with product management, recommend pricing strategies and bundles
- Build systems integration/partner marketing materials for marketing to and through the channel
Experience we are looking for:
- 3+ years product marketing experience
- Experience in a startup organization
- Experience with market changing products/services
- Background in B2B marketing both direct and via channels
- Excellent writing/content development skills (please provide samples)
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics for B2B organizations
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Potential for up to 25% travel
- Experience with technology infrastructure-related industry strongly desirable
- Experience in video surveillance/physical security industry is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.