Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As Product Marketing Manager, your goal is to develop marketing strategies that support sales and marketing goals. It starts with building outstanding B2B positioning and messaging along with integrated marketing and communications plans to get the word out. You’ll be a communicator of the value proposition for Optum products in the health plan space.
You’ll bring the go-to-market strategy, produce marketing deliverables, and make sure marketing teams, product teams, and sales teams have the knowledge and tools to communicate the value proposition to health plans and product users. You will report to the Senior Director, Product Marketing.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop segmentation, positioning & messaging across all customer audiences and products
- Develop sales enablement resources and content such as presentations, FAQs, and collateral
- Provide integrated marketing and communications plans that support the growth and market strategies essential to support sales goals
- Evaluate competitive marketplace and identify differentiators to support messaging strategy
- Partner with our teams to develop content and strategy for customers and health plans
- Develop go to market launch plans
- Establish a test and learn strategy, evaluate results, and find opportunities to increase marketing plans
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of full-time product marketing experience including roles responsible for supporting a business-to-business sales team
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some copywriting skills
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, marketing and Product Management is especially important
- Healthcare industry experience
- Product marketing experience in the IT / Technology industry
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Product Marketing Manager, B2B, IT, Technology, Healthcare, Product Marketer, Marketing Specialist, Content Writer, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, WAH, Boston, MA, Massachusetts