Job ID: 322359
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat’s engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat’s suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Responsible for assisting designated machine operator or production team in a variety of functions including, but not limited to maintenance, clean up, yard work, warehouse, production, utilities, material handling and other.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Keeps up machinery and maintain the surrounding area keeping it free of debris during down time
Cleans machines, conveyors, and floors and picks-up reusable scrap for salvage
Transports trash and debris away from production areas
Responsible for keeping pallets neat and orderly
Utility/ Production Equipment
Operates machinery or equipment as trained and instructed following safety guidelines at-all-times
Assists lead operator in preparing for shift production
Works closely with the lead operator and becomes knowledgeable of the mechanics and operation of the machine in which you assist
May be required to work with conveyors, ramps, elevators, etc. as assigned
May be required to operate equipment such as stamping, pressing, welding and cutting machines, forklift, hydraulic equipment, powered tractors or vehicles, among others
Internal certification/training is required for these tasks
Use a variety of hand tools
Assists in the loading/unloading of trucks
Assists in completing shipping/receiving documents
Packages and labels products properly
Verifies loads leaving the premises
Maintains, verifies, and counts product inventory
Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one-on-one setting
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment
- Ability to react well under pressure and accept responsibility for own actions
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment/ deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Must consistently appear for work at scheduled time and use time efficiently
- Must follow instructions and respond to management direction
- Ability to ask for and offer help when needed and commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Must demonstrate accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Previous related experience in the construction field is a plus
- Lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Intermittent bending, lifting, stooping, reaching, walking, and squatting
- Standing for long periods of time
Leviat, a CRH Company Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.