About the Company
Our client has a dynamic opportunity to work independently with the support of leadership. They are a global company that has doubled in size over the last couple of years and is a very stable company that is dedicated to the growth of its employees through internal opportunities. you would be working for a company that is committed to providing our customers with the highest standard of service in the industry... They are looking for someone that is self-motivated and eager to always learn/grow their skills. The pay for this position is $18 an hour and is remote. Proof of Vaccination for Covid is required.
Why Work Here:
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive pay with evaluation after 6 months
- Progressive thinking team
- Work independently
- Room for growth is always available
Responsibilities for the Project Accountant:
- Analysis of open contracts for multiple clients to process invoices.
- Generate billing to create invoices for each individual client.
- Scanning of documents into the accounting system.
- Working with a high volume of clients for the accurate process of billing.
Experience Preferred for the Project Accountant:
- 3+ years of Billing and/or Accounts Receivable experience
- Attention to detail, organized, detail-oriented
- Strong Excel
- Previous governmental billing is HIGHLY DESIRED
- An eager person that wants to learn
- Prior experience working with high volume clients, contracts, and invoicing