UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in Texas, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Contribute to design and implementation of programs that build/nurture positive relationships between the dental plan, providers and practice managers
- Assist in efforts to enhance ease of use of provider portal and future services enhancements
- Support development and management of provider networks
- Help implement training and development of external providers through education programs
- Identify gaps in network composition and services to assist network contracting and development teams
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma OR GED equivalent
- 2+ years of health care/managed care experience
- 2+ years of provider relations and/or provider network experience
- 1+ years of experience with research and resolution of provider issues
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Valid Driver's License
- 1+ years of experience with Medicaid regulations
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience with MS Access
- Reside in Austin, TX
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at Managed Care of North America, Inc. (MCNA), part of the UnitedHealthcare and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. MCNA is a leading dental benefits administrator dedicated to promoting high quality and cost-effective oral health. We provide services to state agencies and managed care organizations for Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and Medicare members. We also offer commercial plans for private employers, individuals and families. Join our team and help us make dental care more accessible to everyone. Our career opportunities span across different job categories and specializations, requiring a varying level of skills. Working with us means being part of a stable organization with meaningful purpose that will support your personal and professional development. This is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others while growing your career with a company that services over 8 million people. Become part of a team that has a passion for excellence and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Prov Rel Advo, Healthcare Ops, Network Management, Provider Relations and Service, San Antonio, TX, Austin, TX, Texas, WFH, work from home, work at home, telecommute, telecommuter, telecommuting, remote