Ref ID: 04080-0011835566
Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $23.75 to $25.00 hourly
Our client is looking for a Quickbooks Accountant for an immediate start.
The Quickbooks Accountant will be responsible for several clients. Duties would include, but not limited to:
• Ensure all bills paid – ACH, wires or checks issued
• Balance and review cash daily, as well as the monthly bank reconciliation
• Full bookkeeping in QuickBooks to include downloading bank activity and any adjusting journal entries each month; maintain electronic balance sheet account reconciliations
• Payroll processing, as needed
• Intercompany billing, as needed
• Help research and resolve financials issues in order to get financials up to date.
• Fixed asset accounting and depreciation, as needed
• Coding company credit card activity/spend monthly
• Reconciling merchant service deposits, as needed
• Monthly reporting requirements of the client
• Annual functions:
o Prepare balance sheet and some income statement account reconciliations for use in preparing the tax return by tax accountant
o Possible preparation of simple property tax renditions
o Enter annual tax entries provided by tax accountant and reconcile Quickbooks financials to tax return
o Assist with Producing Financials
Software skills – QuickBooks Online, ADP
If you are extremely detail oriented Quickbooks Accountant, able to multitask and are looking to work in a fast-paced environment this position is for you! Apply online, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-696-8300 and apply today!