Salary: Based On Expereince
Description: Our client is currently seeking 2 Real Estate Closing Manager's!
- This is a fully remote Direct Hire opportunity with a well-established bank for EST or CST operating hours.
About the Job:
- Manages a team of closers dedicated to executing an efficient, scalable, compliant process that delivers an outstanding mortgage fulfillment service to our members. Drives accountability and performance to achieve desired business results. Leads employees through regular coaching and feedback that results in a high performing team, top tier employee engagement and proactive employee development. Identifies and implements continuous process improvements and leads organizational process changes. Ensures compliance with policies, procedures and compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Provide oversight to ensure all loans are closed in accordance with prescribed policies, procedures and investor guidelines
- Leads and drives team to meet or exceed all established Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Fulfillment.
- Responsible for the daily proactive pipeline management required to meet disposition targets and funded loan forecasts.
- Meets or exceeds team’s monthly performance goals to include production, quality, compliance and member satisfaction.
- Performs routine reviews of compliance with TRID guidelines, quality standards for closing packages and timely communication with closing agents and attorneys.
- Identifies and implements process improvements that will help the team achieve target performance metrics.
- Maintains working knowledge of the Real Estate Lending guidelines and delivers ad-hoc training to the team aimed at closing process or procedure gaps.
- Maintains working knowledge of industry trends and industry best practices.
- Acts as first line of defense for escalations and makes appropriate risk decisions based on policies and guidelines
- Serves as a team leader, coach, mentor, role model, and change agent to a team of front-line employees in fulfillment of our mission.
- Performs managerial duties to include quarterly performance evaluations, salary reviews, performance management, behavior modification, career counseling, and resolution of employee issues.
- Responsible for staffing, onboarding, and retaining a team of mortgage professionals.
- Successful and timely completion of all compliance courses and assessments, as required by the business.
- Responsible for overall expense management inclusive of concessions and third- party expenses.
- Serves as a resource to the team and facilitates and/or coordinates unit training needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 6 years of Mortgage Banking Originations experience.
- 6 years of functional and technical expertise of mortgage loan Fulfillment demonstrated through progressive related experience within processing, closing, or underwriting function.
- Functional working knowledge of RESPA and TRID guidelines
- 3 years of leadership, direct supervisory or direct management experience required.
- Successful completion of mortgage products assessment and or certification required.
- 4 years of Residential Real Estate closing experience with a high-volume lender.
- 2 years title closing experience.
- Functional working knowledge of TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures and Mortgage Lending Regulations.
- 6 years of functional and technical expertise of Real Estate Mortgage loan fulfillment, to include pipeline execution, prioritization.
- Meets rules, obligations, and timelines to comply with company policy, contracts, investor guidelines, lending programs, and state and federal law and regulations.
- Perform the job in accordance with applicable industry laws and regulations as well as the policies and procedures stablished by the company.
- Use a variety of computer programs and applications for document productions, organization, research, communications, and other assorted tasks.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]