US Citizens or GC ONLY
NO Visa sponsorship Ever provided
NO C2C provided - MUST BE ON OUR W2
Under general supervision, the Records Coordinator serves as a research role, supporting unit operations through the review, interpretation, and fulfillment of public record information for background screening purposes. Position may be assigned to support several different business units within the Court Research and Retrieval Group (CRRG) and is expected to consistently meet departmental expectations on metrics related to deliverables. This position is highly detail oriented and requires the ability to manage time efficiently. The candidate must have strong organizational skills to be able to multitask effectively and to ensure proper follow-up with internal clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
• Monitors workflow or case volume by source or supplier within certain state(s), traces and updates status information on delayed cases.
• Researches and reviews criminal and/or civil public record information from websites, electronic access court systems and field suppliers, including the review of FCRA Dispute copies. Performs additional research as required to meet customer expectations, and demonstrates ability to meet and/or exceed established departmental goals for productivity and accuracy.
• Interprets court records and other types of relevant information from courts and state agencies and accurately fulfills, edits, and/or modifies results of court record searches from courts, agencies, state repositories and other database searches. Calls courts and state agencies when needed to pursue additional information and to ensure compliance with company standards and completeness of order for product delivery.
• Reviews criminal results of integrated suppliers and compares to websites and/or previously reported case information to ensure that the results are consistent and accurate. Rechecks any discrepancies with the suppliers in order to ensure compliance with company standards and completeness of order for product delivery.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• 1-3 year’s prior experience in a related role is required; some Criminal Justice and/or Paralegal role is a plus
• Intermediate proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Must possess a high degree of attention to detail, adaptability and the ability to multi-task along with solid written and verbal communication skills
• Self starter; proactive in solving problems, self-motivated to achieve individual and organizational goals
• Adaptable/flexible; able to manage competing demands and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, accept and handle regular interruptions, and manage/meet departmental performance goals