To be considered for our Registered Dental Hygienist position, you must:
- Have a Registered Texas Dental Hygienist’s license
- Have a valid CPR card
- Our office conducts a pre employment drug test and online mandatory courses (HIPAA, Fraud, Harrassment).
- Be meticulous about oral health and the health of your patients.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule M-F up to 40 hours per week.
- Be willing to fill in with pedo patients on occasion.
Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) duties include:
- Providing dental health education about tooth care and diet
- Removing plaque and calculus by scaling and polishing teeth
- Taking impressions and/or dental radiographs of teeth
- Applying prophylactic/antibacterial materials, fissure sealants, and topical fluorides to help prevent tooth decay
- Carrying out screening and monitoring procedures
We are following all guidelines with proper use of PPE to keep our patients and team safe.
We are looking to fill this position immediately. Apply today!
- General Practice
PandoLogic. Keywords: Dental Hygienist, Location: San Antonio, TX - 78212