A-Line is seeking 3+ Registered Nurses for a major pharmacy walk in clinic!
Registered Nurse Job Duties:
- Giving the results and education to patients.
- Point of Care Testing for COVID-19
Point of Care Testing Terminology:
- Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR
- Insurance verification
- Point of care test specimen collection/processing
- Notifying patient of results
- Educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
Registered Nurse Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
Registered Nurse Schedule:
38 hours per week- 3 10-hour shifts M-F with rotating weekends SET SCHEDULE CAN NOT BE CHANGED
Registered Nurse Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Active license in good standing in the state you are applying
- BLS Certification
Interested? Apply to Bailey Williams at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 586- 710- 7977
If you think this Registered Nurse position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me! Feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!