Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Real Estate & Title Paralegal to join their growing team. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Manage current and incoming files, mainly related to real estate finance transactions.
- Draft, revise and coordinate the execution of closing documents.
- Perform title and survey reviews when necessary.
- Prepare all real estate related documents to ensure a timely closing.
- Must have an Associate's Degree and/or a paralegal certificate.
- 3+ years experience as a paralegal in a real estate/finance setting.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work accordingly to necessity.
- Must be extremely organized and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.