*Remote Contract Law Instructor Jobs*
With the new school year approaching, the Varsity Tutors platform has thousands of students looking for online Contract Law instructors. As an instructor who uses the Varsity Tutors platform, you can earn good money teaching small groups of students, choose your own hours, and truly make a difference in the lives of your students.
*Why join our platform?*
* Enjoy competitive rates and get paid up to 2x per week.
* Choose to instruct as much or as little as you want.
* Instruct online (i.e. “work remotely”) and set your own hours and schedule.
* Use your own teaching methodologies and design your own lesson plans and curriculum to address your students’ particular needs.
* Students can take adaptive assessments through the platform and share results to help you decide where to focus.
* We collect payment from the customers, so all you have to do is invoice the session.
*What we look for in a instructor:*
* You have a friendly, approachable personality and foster engagement among students.
* You have subject-matter expertise in Contract Law.
* You have excellent presentation skills and work well with groups.
*Discover all the ways you can reach students through the online platform:*
* 1-on-1 Online Tutoring: connect with an individual student for a highly personalized learning experience.
* Small Group Classes: meet with small groups (typically 7-9 students) for a more collaborative learning experience.
* VT+ Classes: teach groups of 25-30 students anything from math fundamentals to video game design.
* Large Live Classes: share your knowledge with hundreds of students at a time.
* School@Home: provide support for homeschooling parents with 1-on-1 Online Tutoring and Small Group Classes.
* Instant Tutoring: accept subject specific, on-demand tutoring sessions whenever you’d like.
*About Varsity Tutors*
Our mission is to transform the way people learn. We do this by leveraging advanced technology, AI, and the latest in learning science to facilitate a personalized learning experience. Through small group instruction, instructors meet with groups typically ranging between 7-9 students for a more collaborative learning experience. We believe our thoughtful approach to matching students with the right instructors in a small group setting can improve outcomes, and we look forward to connecting you with students hungry to learn.