Do you want to work for a company that Forbes’ named one of the best employers of 2021? Do you want to fast-track your career by working for one of LinkedIn’s top companies in the US? If so, keep reading!
Title of Job: Remote Healthcare Client Support Specialist
The CSI Companies is hiring a Remote Healthcare Client Support Specialist for our Fortune 100 healthcare client. This job can be worked from anywhere in the US as long as you have high speed internet and a distraction-free home office area.
As a Remote Healthcare Client Support Specialist you will be responsible for customer level detailed programming that is used on each customer's unique ID card, and work with internal subject matter experts to ensure contracts are updated in a timely manner.
Pay: $18-25 an hour (overtime will be paid at 1.5 times the normal hourly pay rate).
Hours: Full Time - Monday-Friday 7am - 8:30am CST (OT happening during November and December.)
Why this Opportunity?
- Top ranked company in Fortune’s 2021 “World’s Most Admired Companies” for over a decade consecutively.
- This healthcare client is ranked number one in key attributes of reputation:
- People management
- Social responsibility
- Quality of Management
- Financial soundness
- Long-term investment value
- Quality of products
- Services and global competitiveness.
Consultant: Starting off as a consultant/contractor there is always potential for long term / conversion for the right employee upon business needs. Almost all of the positions within this client start off as a contractor due to being a Fortune 100 company.
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
- Create and/or update sample prototype documents for filling in order to assist contracts team
- Prepare test plans and/or perform system testing to ensure that document requirements are incorporated accurately
- Engage relevant stakeholders to help clarify document information or make document corrections
- Monitor customer documents to ensure that timelines and deadlines are met with regard to document maintenance and updates
- Receive and/or complete requests to perform needed updates to contract documents
- Assign customer update projects to relevant internal staff members
- Review and/or gather relevant information needed to complete contract updates
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- High school/GED
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (the faster the better!)
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Private, quiet, and distraction-free workspace in a room with a closed-door
- Medical benefit knowledge
- Experience in healthcare
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
If you have experience within the following areas, we would love to see your resumes: engaging stakeholders, monitoring customer documents, and reviewing/gathering info for contracts.
Apply to become part of the team that is not only changing people’s lives for the better but changing the health care system for the next generations to come.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 8 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability